Enlist with Bayonet
Do you dream in sticky notes and invoices? Help us create incredible content by managing our studio.
Bayonet Media is looking for an experienced, Indianapolis-based Part Time Studio Manager.
- This is a part time position with flexibility in working hours. The right candidate is able to work 16-20 hours per week.
- Bayonet’s studio manager plays an important role in keeping our team focused and on track by supporting all studio and production operations.
- Responsibilities shall include
- Maintaining studio file and organizational systems
- Recording and tracking staff expenses via Quickbooks Online
- Helping to develop office procedures, stock supplies, and prepare for client meetings
- Purchase equipment as necessary
- Handle all shipping and mailing items
- Assisting with office cleanliness and organization
- Provide assistance to Bayonet’s Producers as needed with production support
- Scheduling project timelines and meetings
- Speaking with and interacting with clients
- Coordinating incoming project requests
- Candidates should have additional skills in one or multiple areas:
- Basic Bookkeeping skills (we are Quickbooks Online based)
- Account reconciliation
- Vendor bill entry and invoice processing
- The right candidate is extremely organized! Organization and file management are critical aspects to our studio workflow and applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac OS iWork. Ideal candidate also have a skill set including the Adobe Suite.
- Experience working with clients in a deadline based environment. This position will report to Bayonet’s Sr. producer and will be expected to complete all tasks as assigned.
- Additional Details:
- Part time position located in Indianapolis, Indiana
- The expected schedule shall be 16-20 hours per week.
- Flexibility in scheduling days worked
- Apply with the form below with “Studio Manager” as the position of interest
Bayonet Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bring your A-Game to the A in our AV.
Bayonet is always looking for people who take audio as seriously as we take visuals. Do you friends thing you are crazy because you’d rather record the sounds of nature than take pictures? Good, that’s the kind of crazy we are looking for. The same goes for music. Nothing draws out the emotion and subtext in a video like a great track. We want your help with custom music.
Good with a C-stand? Great at memorizing coffee orders? Love to dig holes then fill them? Bayonet is always on the lookout for on-set talent. DPs, ACs, PAs, Grips, C47s, HMU, Art Dpt, AD and anything else. If you love working on set, we’d love to meet you. We might not have an immediate need for your talents but you never know when an unexpected mission might pop up.