Enlist with Bayonet
Basically Blade Runner 2018. You know, because the blade tool.
Bayonet Media is looking for an experienced, Indianapolis-based Post Production Editor.
- This position will handle all editorial aspects of the post production process for assigned projects. Ideal candidate will be proficient in the Adobe Suite and the Mac OS environment.
- Candidate should have a strong sense of storytelling in both documentary and scripted formats and must be able to collaborate in a team environment.
- Candidates should have additional skills in one or multiple areas:
- Post production audio finishing and sound design
- Motion graphic animation
- Color grading and finishing
- The right candidate is extremely organized! Organization and file management are critical aspects to our post production workflow.
- Position will report to Bayonet’s Manager of Post Production and will be expected to complete all tasks as assigned.
- The right applicant is self-motivated, creative, professional, idea-driven, and experienced.
- Experience working with clients in a deadline based environment. Ideal applicant has been working with clients for 2+ years.
- We want to see your actual editing experience! The demo reel has our respect however full video samples are more helpful in understanding your overall editing experience.
- Additional Details:
- Full time salaried position located in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Health care benefits available
- Flexible time off and vacation policy
- Apply with the form below with “Editor” as the position of interest and include links to examples in your application.
- Bayonet Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bring your A-Game to the A in our AV.
Bayonet is always looking for people who take audio as seriously as we take visuals. Do you friends thing you are crazy because you’d rather record the sounds of nature than take pictures? Good, that’s the kind of crazy we are looking for. The same goes for music. Nothing draws out the emotion and subtext in a video like a great track. We want your help with custom music.
Good with a C-stand? Great at memorizing coffee orders? Love to dig holes then fill them? Bayonet is always on the lookout for on-set talent. DPs, ACs, PAs, Grips, C47s, HMU, Art Dpt, AD and anything else. If you love working on set, we’d love to meet you. We might not have an immediate need for your talents but you never know when an unexpected mission might pop up.